Football Game Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Wilde Law’s Football Game Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Definitions: For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, Wilde Law refers to Wilde Law, PLLC dba Wilde Law, whose Facebook page is Wilde Law. Participant refers to a Facebook user that complies with the entry requirements per the Wilde Law Giveaway post. Winner(s) refers to a participant that is drawn at random after the entry period has ended.
- Eligibility: This giveaway is open to legal residents of the State of Utah who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Wilde Law and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- Entry Period: The giveaway begins on Friday, August 11, 2023 when the Wilde Law Giveaway Post is posted and ends on Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 11:59 p.m MST. Entries submitted after the end date will not be considered.
- How to Enter: Participants must follow the instructions provided on the Wilde Law’s Facebook page. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Prize: The winner will receive two VIP tickets to the University of Utah versus University of Florida football game, including access to the Ken Garff Red Zone up to two hours before kickoff, and a reserved parking pass in the Marriott Library parking. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No cash alternative is available.
- Winner Selection: The winner will be selected at random using the online tool available at wheelofnames.com on Monday, August 28, 2023. Three additional alternates will also be chosen after the winner’s name is drawn. The winner will be notified via Facebook and must respond within 48 hours to claim the prize.
- Alternate Winner Selection: There will be alternate winners selected if the first winner is not eligible or does not respond within the 48 hours to claim the prize. If the winner is not located or eligible, then the first alternate will be contacted, and so on until the third alternate is contacted. Alternates will be contacted in the order they were drawn.
- Wheelofnames.com Release: This giveaway’s winner selection process is facilitated by wheelofnames.com, but the giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with wheelofnames.com. By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless wheelofnames.com from any and all liability associated with this giveaway. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the winner selection process should be directed to Wilde Law, not wheelofnames.com.
- Wilde Law Liability Release: By participating, entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Wilde Law and its partners from any claims, losses, or damages arising out of their participation in this giveaway or any giveaway-related activities. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Wilde Law’s liability under or in connection with the giveaway or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost of the Prize in question. Wilde Law shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the giveaway or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and Wilde Law and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Compliance with Laws: This giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Privacy: Wilde Law will use information collected from entrants only for contest purposes and will not sell entrant information to any third parties. Entrants may see future Wilde Law Facebook posts and future Giveaway offers.
- Right to Cancel: Wilde Law reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the giveaway if necessary.
- Unforeseen Circumstances: In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond Wilde Law’s reasonable control, Wilde Law reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- Acceptance of Rules: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Contact Information: For any questions or concerns, please contact Sandy Snyder at (801) 268-1800.
- Facebook and Meta Release: This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Meta Platforms, Inc. By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Facebook and Meta Platforms, Inc. from any and all liability associated with this giveaway. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Wilde Law and not to Facebook or Meta Platforms, Inc. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the giveaway should be directed to Wilde Law, not Facebook or Meta Platforms, Inc.
- Winner’s Name: The winner’s name and Facebook username may be posted on the social media profiles of Wilde Law after the winner has been selected.
- FanUP Pledge: Winner agrees to follow the FanUP Pledge as indicated by the September 6, 2022 letter signed by University of Utah President, Taylor Randall, and Athletics Director, Mark Harlan. Winner agrees that “profanity, racial or sexist comments, and any other acts of intimidation, directed at officials, student-athletes, coaches, visiting fans or team representatives will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal from the site of competition.” See fanup.utah.edu